Home > business > Assimilated And Digested

Assimilated And Digested

This is another one of my dorky pictures that doesn’t contain any accompanying words of explanation. “I’m a little verklempt, so talk amongst yourselves. I’ll give you a topic: Acquisition”  – Linda Richman.

Thanx for the link dB!

1. fishlostopher
    September 23, 2010 at 7:50 am

Pictographic Description:

Mating and Life Cycle of a Black Widow Spider:

@T0 Female Black Widow Seeks Mate
    @T1 Female Black Widow Finds Mate and performs Act of Procreation
    @T2 Female Black Widow Eats Mate
    @T3 Female Black Widow is Satiated

2. d. Becker
    September 23, 2010 at 9:53 am

After the acquirer digests the acquiree, the inevitable will happen : the acquirer will have a bowel movement to rid itself of the waste portion of the acquiree.

• September 23, 2010 at 10:34 am

Oops, you’re right! Checkout the updated pic.

• d. Becker
        September 23, 2010 at 10:37 am

Nice!
        I like the way you used the corn for texture.

3. fishlostopher
    September 23, 2010 at 8:29 pm

omg. corn.

bwahhahaa

• September 25, 2010 at 9:33 am

Uh, actually guys, I didn’t personally paint the piece of poop. I just randomly stole it from somewhere on the web and I don’t know if I’m supposed to pay for its usage – yikes!!! That’s true for most of the other “pop art” that I hoist on this bogus blog too. Double yikes!!!!

4. fishlostopher
    September 25, 2010 at 9:51 am

oh shut up, and just take credit where credit is doo-dee.

_____

You doo need to fix you’re non-verbal chart however. I’ve noticed that in most cases, when the acquirer absorbs the acquiree, at the point of acquisition, the good elements from the acquiree’s side–the people, the processes, the products–all jump ship, leaving the waste, the junk, and the crap for the acquirer to assimilate, which is what causes the indigestion in the first place. Then the acquirer has to exert a great deal of additional effort to squeeze the remaining value out of the acquiree which results in more doo.

1. No trackbacks yet.